Our Commercial brewery and brewhouse is located at 147 Bath Rd, Kirrawee 2226 Call 9545 2827 during office hours Our brewhouse is open: Thursday 3pm - 9pm Friday 12pm - 10pm Saturday 12pm - 10pm Sunday 12pm - 9pm To make a booking head to our Reservation pageWe are a 100% locally owned and proudly independent brewery. Born and raised on the southern beaches of Sydney we believe in great beer, which is an extension of our commitment to family, good produce, sustainability and community.
LET THE GOOD BEERS FLOW
Sunday Road represents those laid back days in the sun with family and friends - the outdoors, beach vibes, panoramic vistas and good brews that are good for the soul. We’re dedicated to enriching these moments with the best beer possible. All of our beers are brewed and canned in Kirrawee, Sydney, Australia.
AWARDS AND STUFF
It’s been a long journey to get where we are today, and now that we’re here it’s kinda nice to be recognised.
- Gold Medal – Blackwoods Pale Ale (AIBA Awards)
- Gold Medal – Blackwoods Pale Ale (The Indies)
- Silver Medal – Enigma Ale (The indies)
- Silver Medal – Coast Track Lager (The Indies)
- Bronze Medal – Blackwoods Pale Ale
- Bronze Medal – Enigma Ale
- Silver medal – ENigma ale (cba awards)